1. Melt the butter in a covered microwaveable container at 350W for 1½-2 minutes. Once the butter has melted, add the other ingredients and gently mix until a smooth dough forms.
2. Cut out three circles from some sheets of baking paper, ensuring that each circle is the same diameter as the crisp® plate. Place one of these sheets on the crisp® plate in preparation for the first batch of biscuits.
3. Divide the biscuit mixture into 3 equal portions. With one portion, roll the mixture into six even-sized balls. Arrange them in a circle on the baking paper disc and flatten each ball slightly. Place the crisp plate into the microwave and cook using the crisp® function for 3-4 minutes until they turn a light golden colour.
4. Remove the paper holding the biscuits from the crisp® plate and leave to cool on a flat surface.
5. Prepare the second and third batches of biscuits in the same way but reduce the cooking time by 1 minute.
6-7 minutes minutes